Limitations and restrictions

Temp20210110
Contributor
Contributor

Why. I did nothing wrong with my PayPal account. All of a sudden RESTRICTED account. Now with limitations. Right on New Year's. I recently put money towards crypto currency stock and now unable to sell my crypto or take out my money. Next I call the customer service tells me I must check on PayPal site and give them all inquires asked of me.  Including my personal bank statements.  I submit what is asked however mistakenly one was accidentally submitted without fully complete. Now am not able to go back and resubmit info. I call customer service it won't allow me to speak with a person and hangs up on me, right after telling me to use their site and click Help me/contact us. I get nowhere with their automated system. The automated preset list of questions does not include my question for resubmit of what is asked of me.....did I mention that I did nothing wrong on account  and have to wait 5-7 business days to hear back from them. It's BS and I can only imagine if I had thousands of dollars and the crypto currency stock was going down and I can not sell. I would be literally **bleep** by the PayPal Corp. 

This is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20210110a

This is similar to my situation too. I can only imagine how many people are having the same issue with all the buying and selling of bitcoin right now. 

Login to Me Too

Holeecarolee
New Community Member
Same here... but I’m honestly not gonna bother since nobody’s having any success, I’ll just create another account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.