Limitations... Provide...

radiatehope
Contributor
Contributor

In the resolution center, they want a statement from credit card I don't have. And, they want me to verify one of the cards i have attached to my PayPal account, but all my funds are in my PayPal account. Can't verify any cards without funds! I've emailed them, I've tried chatting with them but no one shows up! I'm so absolutely frustrated with this! Please does anyone out there have a solution to this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @radiatehope,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having resolving a limitation.

If you're unable to complete one or more of the steps, please try again to contact customer service so they can evaluate the situation and determine if a different step can be substituted. Support by email will not be immediate. If you need an immediate response, please try the option to call by phone. Other options include Twitter and Facebook, but they also will not be immediate.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @radiatehope,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having resolving a limitation.

If you're unable to complete one or more of the steps, please try again to contact customer service so they can evaluate the situation and determine if a different step can be substituted. Support by email will not be immediate. If you need an immediate response, please try the option to call by phone. Other options include Twitter and Facebook, but they also will not be immediate.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

radiatehope
Contributor
Contributor
Could you please provide the best phone number to call for this situation? Thanks, Christina
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @radiatehope,

Sure! To get the best number to call for customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click to call. You can log in to get the number and a code to get through validation more quickly, or you can click to call as a guest to get the number without logging in.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.