Limitation

tonyaz88
Contributor
Contributor
My account was limited after I had my unemployment direct deposited to this account. They held my money on limitation since august 18 2020. They as of yesterday closed my account after I provided everything they asked for now I cannot get any messages to them they say all agents are offline and none will let me know if they sent my money back to unemployment or if they are still holding it from me or how I get this resolved. I have been patient I myself was in the hospital for covid 19 almost lost my right lung from pneumonia and all of this too. I'm losing where I live because of this. They say enroll in direct deposit for government payments and I did and since Aug cannot get my money. What can I do? How do I find out what is going on?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tonyaz88 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.