Limitation

Lmills89
Contributor
Contributor

I have provided my passport and my postage proof for a sale on eBay. But I still an not withdraw my money into my bank account. Getting frustrated having funds but can not get to them. I need that money hense why I sold something. How long does it take to set change the stricter limitations .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lmills89

There is no telling how long it will take. Make sure your documents is clear for them or the AI bots to read. You can always call to follow up but PayPal doesn't lift account limitations over the phone; entirely different dept. They'll generally say whether they got the info and if it complies with their requirements or not and give you an estimate wait time. Click  "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Welcome to the merging of the real world to the virtual world and anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism funding, patriot act, blah blah blah regulations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.