Limitation without consultation

NomDePlume69
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I've called Customer Services 4 times now and each time I've had a different answer.

I'm currently waiting (for over a week now) for a supervisor to call me back as the last 2 people I spoke to said they couldn't see any reason I have been banned from PayPal (i've been a customer for over 15 years) and that they would either lift the restriction or get someone to call me back. I'm still waiting for either to happen and I'm really not happy with the level of service I've received so far.

I really need someone to call me who can either explain why I have been banned - The initial email didn't give a reason or any chance to make amends if I'd done something wrong - and the resolution centre just tells me I can't use PayPal anymore. Neither is acceptable.

I can't send a complaint email because I'm banned from using PayPal and despite following the email instructions to raise a complaint, I'm not allowed to access that area of the site so I'd really like to talk to someone who can either remove my limitation (which has already been promised to me and has not happened) or explain fully why, after 15 years of being a member, I am suddenly kicked out without reason or a chance to make amends.

I'm at the point of taking it up with the Financial services ombudsman (UK)

BTW - I checked my credit rating recently and it is 999 so it can't be that! Also I ran through all the recent transactions with one of the support team and they assured me that nothing flagged as inappropriate. I've tried several times to get resolution and as a former Head of Customer Services, I'm vexed by the lack of support I'm receiving. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.