Limitation without any warning / explanation

Evixis00
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community,

I have a problem with my PayPal account.

So I've been using my PayPal for several years now and recently my PayPal account got "Permanently limited". I tried contacting them through call, where representative said they'll escalate my case to their supervisors, afterwards I called again and another representative I should email them and he'll escalate that. So I send them a message 5 days ago. 

They have not responded to my email.

Representative also said they can not see what's the case and that's the reason why they need to escalate it.

I have no idea why my account got limited, when I check it says: "We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services."

Where I have no idea what happened. This happened not long after I sold an item on eBay. Buyer left a good review and everything. 

I'm trying to understand what's wrong. 

Could someone help me with this, because it's really frustrating, when one of the biggest money services is not helping nor explaining you anything at all.

I hope someone here can advise me what to do.

Sincerely,

Evixis00

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

affan2fly
Contributor
Contributor

@Evixis00 It exactly happened to me, the only explanation from them is they noticed some changes to my usual selling activities and will need some more information about my recent sales. I reviewed my transaction activity, seems normal nothing suspicious, last transaction activity is I received a payment from Teepublic, which is very normal activity to received payment from Teepublic.

screenshot of my transaction activity

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.