Limitation without an explaining

seekeingtruth
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal community

My issue happned more than 5 years ago when i was   studing in UK.   in that time i had  my account limited without reason ... I talk to customer service -phone -  but unfortunate for me he as really very unhelpful and rude . I asked him what the reason its happened to me., his answer was its confidential ?!!! 

me : can i know which policy i broke?!

him : no we don't want you to use  our service

me: its fine sir but will you tell me what happened, i never have an issue  with paypal

him : No i cant tell you ..

later i talk to center help and provide them with  my passpor and document . still nothing . ...

now i try login to my account and find this message  (((We're unable to continue offering our services  
Unfortunately, we are unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the nature of your business and the risk it poses to PayPal.))

my problem is I Never use Paypal  for Business  . I used payapl for amazon + order pizza + games 

the issue i don't care about selling anything I want buy..  but Paypal  wont give me a reason or explanation on what happened

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seekeingtruth 

Paypal do not give reasons, they just no longer want your business and by business they mean you using their services for buying or selling.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.