Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigton888

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigton888

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bigton888
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is ignoring all my messages and does not show any act of consideration, as if we are all criminals here. They required me to upload a scanned bank statement and I did it including my driver's license. However, since uploading took so long, I just uploaded part of the doc. Then, they did not accept it and instructed me to upload a scanned copy of the bank statement. However, they closed the uploading area where I uploaded my drivers license permanently. This is the reason why I uploaded it here so they can see it. The worst thing is that they dont want to respond to any of my messages and withheld my money worth $259+. When I went to the local bank this morning, they informed me that they returned the remittance to Paypal because of a wrong information. Thats how tough and inconsiderate Paypal is. If I get my money, Ill certainly close my account with this **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Bigton888
Contributor
Contributor

I have solved the limitation problem. My biggest headache now is my missing money which should have arrived in my bank on 23 Nov yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.