Limitation not getting removed

ImJustAYoungGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I've been owning a PayPal account for nearly 8 years now, in the near past I've been way more active and received / sent much money nowadays, so they are asking for my personal informations. I provided every info I could by sending them my ID, driver lincense, address card they are stating that my ID card does not contain an expiration of date even though it does right at the bottom... I have much money stuck and can't do anything with it, they are not answering my e-mails and my messages. What to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20210217e

The same things happened to me. After being a PayPal customer for 6 years, I decided to use their new feature of buying and selling crypto currency. I bought some Ethereum about one month ago. A week ago I sold it and decided to buy Bitcoin. When I clicked the button to buy Bitcoin, my account was locked, thus beginning this nightmare. I have spent countless hours trying to get this resolved, sending them twice all the information they requested. Now I get a notice that my account has been locked and my money is tied up for 180 days. this is UNFAIR, UNETHICAL, AND ILLEGAL. I will do all I can to let the world know that PayPal cannot be trusted.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.