Limitation lifted then put back 4 hrs later

Jayfly357
Contributor
Contributor
So check this one out. I get an email from PayPal after being perminetly limited in other words I can never use PayPal again. They tell me my account has been fully restored all limitations lifted and access granted. Then 3.5 hrs later before I can even get into the account they reinstate the permanent limitation. I mean this company is the worst I’ve ever dealt with they are holding 3500 dollars of mine and is that there idea of funny to lift the perminent limitation then put it back very shortly after. I don’t want to ever do business with them this is crazy. All I want is my money and I’ll go on my merry way
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jayfly357
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t believe they are trying to get away with telling me it was a computer error to lift a permanent limitation and reset the 180 day clock after been in limitations for 90.So effectively they stating that a customer has 270 days to dispute a payment. LOL There breaking there own user Agreement but it’s ok for them. Never have I done business with such a **bleep** up business practice it’s borderline if not fraud itself. Open someone’s account then lift all limitations restoring it 109 percent only to say 3 hrs later. Oh we **bleep** up by telling you you could touch your money not only are we gonna lock it again we’re gonna go ahead and start the 180 day chargeback clause on you. Am I in America cause I thought you can’t get away with stuff like this. It’s total fraud itself. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.