Limitation (hacker?)

Daniel157157
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I wrote here about last year. Without advice and help, of course. On July 29, 2019, I sent money from the stock exchange to paypal and I also wanted to send money from paypal to my credit card. I had my credit card connected to paypal in the Czech Republic (I already pay for Facebook ads with it via paypal). I received a message that my account is temporarily limited to 180 days and after 180 days I will receive instructions on how to transfer this money. After 180 days, however, I did not receive any instructions and my account was automatically blocked forever, for any violations. In it, I noticed that I have an account based in the USA, even though I am from the Czech Republic (I dont know how it is possible when I had a Czech card attached to my account with which I paid). I don't know what to do now, it's been two years, nobody communicates with me, nobody cares and money just stands blocked. And I ask if I will ever see them, or if I should solve it through a lawyer .... Thank you for all the help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniel157157 

I expect it will stay blocked as paypal is country specific and you should not be opening and using another countries paypal account as it would never work properly for you.

You may be able to add a card but nothing else and most of the i.d. and verification you would fail at doing.

You need to open an account in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Daniel157157
Contributor
Contributor
How is it possible to open an account in America when I am from the Czech Republic? In addition, I have entered a Czech address and a Czech telephone number, it is not even possible if the place does not exist in America and the telephone number has a completely different order and number of numbers than the American one, and yet it is entered there. (As if I had paypal normally based in the Czech Republic, and after I received money from the stock exchange for paypal, my country changed and he subsequently blocked my account). But what about the money I have on that blocked account? I also made money on them and then invested. Did paypal decide to just keep them there and I'll just be able to watch the money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.