Limitation: Proof of Address

gabby_abby
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It doesn't seem to matter what document I send as my proof of address. The result is always the same, a generic email saying that it isn't valid for one reason or another. The most recent document I sent them which was a payslip got a slightly different response in that it doesn't clearly show that it was issued in the last 12 months, even though it clearly says a recent date from this year on it in multiple places. I circled the dates with red boxes & resent it & again, the same response.

I really don't understand what they want from me because nothing seems to be good enough. Now if I was a conspiracy theorist nut I'd swear they were just trying to collect as much information & documentation from me as possible, to create a false identity for someone else. Now, all jokes aside... this limitation thing is getting well beyond a joke now as the account has been limited for about a year & it's like a slap in the face signing in & getting told you have x money in the account that you can't do anything with. I just want to be able to sign in & transfer the money to my bank.

Regards,

Abigail. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.