Limitation. PayPal are no help at all!

unbreakble7276
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have limitation on my account. When I log in, it tells me I have requested a cheque withdrawal (which I never have) which has been returned due to incorrect address. I have been at the same address for almost two years so this is impossible for a start. But, regardless, I provided my proof of address, which has been sat under "awaiting review" for three weeks now. When I phoned paypal, they say they can't see this limitation in my account, I argued for half hour whilst staring at it in front of me. In the meantime, my PayPal credit payment lapsed, the guy from PayPal tried to tell me it was a limitation due to arrears, even though the limitation was put in place two weeks BEFORE my account went into arrears. Any ideas anyone? PayPal themselves are next to useless on this one. And yes, my PayPal credit account has been paid, over a week ago, yet this limitation is STILL in place with no mention of it being due to PayPal credit???!!!! It's driving me mental as every time I email I get an automated reply, like no actual humans read the emails, and on the phone it's like they don't believe what I'm telling them about this proof of address limitation I can early see in front of my eyes when I log in !?!?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.