Limit

zakkarius
Contributor
Contributor

I was asked for personal information again, provided it again but my account keeps limited, 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @zakkarius,

I'm sorry to hear that the limitation is not yet resolved though you've provided information. When information is submitted, the limitation is queued to be reviewed. If it has been more than a few days and you'd like to check on the status of the review, please contact customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

zakkarius
Contributor
Contributor

It's still pending. Only after few more uploads on different places on the website, pictures that should've been taken again, because they don't see what's on them they told me to wait more.

But there are some specific things that I've read also. You shouldn't use any country's name in any transaction on paypal

Login to Me Too

zakkarius
Contributor
Contributor

And it's still pending. Where can I add tags here?

Login to Me Too

zakkarius
Contributor
Contributor

I continue asking, but they don't reply

Login to Me Too

zakkarius
Contributor
Contributor

So what, can you do anything? My documents were accepted more than 2 month ago and still my account is restricted. I cannot buy me Christmas gifts

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there, Zakkarius.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing difficulties when trying to get the limitation resolved on your account. If you have tried to contact us via Twitter or Facebook, you should receive a response soon.

Alternatively, I realise that you would like to get this resolved as soon as possible, so it may be best for you to contact our customer service team directly. If you would like to speak with our customer service team, they should be able to help you with getting this resolved over the phone. This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.