Liligal is junk!

Peachy1
New Community Member

I purchased 3 tops from Liligal and they were defective and not to US sizes.  When I tried to return them, USPS wanted to charge me $34.  Paypal stated they pay up to $30 but while I was waiting to hear from them, they took the money.  I was too busy to dispute it so I just took the loss.  Now I am stuck with 3 useless tops.  Anybody else had a problem with Liligal.com?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

pennygirl1
Contributor
Contributor

Liligal is a disgrace and PayPal knows it. I contacted PayPal immediately and had a so call inquiry and they favored the seller knowing full well the problem from the beginning. My pkg arrived missing merchandise. I returned the pkg and sent all info to PayPal and they still paid for an returned pkg. and never paid me their part of the return postage. Where is the purchase guarantee from Pay Pal. Lilligal, does not even bother to answer emails so you are out there alone with garbage clothing that you can do nothing with. PayPal should be ashamed but they are not it is all about taking our money because they loose nothing...

Login to Me Too

SophieHick
New Community Member

I agree and PayPal needs to stop listing them as a vendor. They sell junk and they make it so difficult to return it is almost not worth it - other than I am not giving them a dime of my money. You have to pay for return shipping and then send the the tracking no or they won't refund your money. In addition to have to submit a "ticket" for every issue and no one responds.  Stay Away!

Login to Me Too

wmoss7
New Community Member

My wife made a purchase from LiLiGal of a swimming suit…unless you pay close attention it's difficult to find out that all item are being shipped from China, which means any returns the shipping the cost will become more than the product will be worth. LiLiGal will not except COD or returns without prior authorization.

Her swim suit was ordered in a medium size but a 2XX was shipped. The size marking were on both the plastic outer wrapping and on the swim suit. I took pictures which were sent via the special ticket they required me to open to make any contact with them.

Trying to contact LiLiGal is impossible,  no matter what you try, they want you to open a communication ticket which they say they will reply to within 24 hours…not in my case after two attempts. I got them to answer by opening a dispute through PayPal, but remember PayPal may not be able to get you a refund.

LiLiGal did offer me 50% refund and keep the three size too big swim suit, I refused the offer and that was the last time I ever heard from LiLIGal after many attempts.

If you use Google Earth to look-up the address they supply on their web-site Google Earth will take you to a big parking lot. (could be a mistake) but I'm betting LiLiGal is only a clearing house for many other manufactures on China.

My purpose is to inform others and to hope PayPal will look into company.

Good Luck if you decide to purchase from LiLiGal.com

Login to Me Too

Bettyel
Contributor
Contributor
  • Had same experience with swim suit from lily gal. Suit arrived in package with address of shipping company and no shipping information. Suit was nothing like picture. Cost more to send back than suit cost even if there had been information. Beware and understand it is shipped from China
Login to Me Too

PawsforLife
New Community Member

It's a scam. Not a real retailer. PayPal needs to investigate and confirm that this is not a legitimate business. 

Login to Me Too

Kimmy188
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a problem with Liligal too.  I have tried to resolve it with Pay Pal but nothing they have done has helped.  I am angry to see that they already know there are problems with this company but still continue to pay money to them.  I paid for a top and when I received it I found it to be very poor quality, didn't fit and the package had no returns forms inside.  There is no information to send the top back and every time I go on to their website to open my account I cannot remember my password and they don't send me a reminder for a new one even though I fill out the online forms for one.  There is no chat line open and no phone numbers and it is no good emailing the customer service dept.  This is a rubbish company and they should not be allowed to trade.  As soon as I realised  I was dealing with a Chinese company I knew I would have problems.  I am closing my account with PayPal too as they have been very unhelpful.  Altogether a terrible experience.  Don't use this company.

Login to Me Too

FishyLou
Contributor
Contributor
Didn’t realize this when I ordered a top on 1/18. It is crappy and doesn’t fit. Am I stuck with it? I don’t know where to start. Did a search on their site for ‘returns’ and got nothing. Suggestions, please!
Login to Me Too

Earthdoc
New Community Member
I'm fighting them. This is fraud. They should not be allowed to do business in the US
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.