Lifelike puppies

Chilikim
Contributor
Contributor
I saw an ad for a lifelike puppies and it’s all false I got the puppy but it’s a regular stuffed animal, why are they lying and getting away with other people money , I spent almost $30 and that is what I get, they’re falsified everything, they need to be sue , it’s not right to make people buy something that was show on a video and make people believe that what they’ll be getting, when it’s completely nothing like the video ads, how do I get my money back? This is so awful to do to people and to rip people off , over and over again , and nothing is being done
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

damsmish
New Community Member

Same happened to me.  I spent $38.68 USD/ $54.77 AUD  I am trying to raise a dispute with Pay Pal as I paid with pay pal but I cant find the trascation on my Pay Pal Account.  I have checked my credit card but its not on that.  The receipt shows paid by Pay Pal.  How do I dispute this or get a refund?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

tucker112
New Community Member
I ordered the lifelike puppy too. It was nothing like the advert when it arrived. Just a cheap , badly made soft toy. I am trying to report it to PayPal but not having much success
Login to Me Too
Solved

damsmish
New Community Member

Same happened to me.  I spent $38.68 USD/ $54.77 AUD  I am trying to raise a dispute with Pay Pal as I paid with pay pal but I cant find the trascation on my Pay Pal Account.  I have checked my credit card but its not on that.  The receipt shows paid by Pay Pal.  How do I dispute this or get a refund?

Login to Me Too

Chilikim
Contributor
Contributor
Whoever been through what I’ve been through, we have to come together and figure a way to get this resolve, pandemic is already pretty hard on everybody already, we don’t need this freaking website, to ripped off people money , when we work so hard for it! And all we wanted was to get these lifelike puppies for our kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, little brothers, little sisters and everyone that want to bring a little joy during these hard times! Just so horrid to crush people little happiness that they’re trying to have! We have to stand up to these falsely advertisements!
Login to Me Too

IGuinn62
New Community Member
I bought 2 of these for Christmas gifts and they're terrible. Nothing like the commercial. I don't want them. I want a refund.
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

Guys-

Couple suggestions- regarding this as I too am a victim-

1) email your congress members let them know they are false advertising and scamming customers. link them to this forum so they can see the large number of complaints.

2) email POTUS- some of you may or may not like him- irregardless he is not a fan of China- maybe he will do something prevent from selling to us or tax them  higher

3) gozabra has a FB page go onto every post and post they are a SCAM. and contest those potential customers that express interest to warn them against buying items.  Contact FB and explain that they are misleading consumers and you want them to be held accountable.

4) you could also contact Secret Service as they deal with internet theft and this is a ton of people so maybe they could do something.

Best way to target is to hit them in their pocketbook.

Login to Me Too

Judy_S
Contributor
Contributor

I've been seeing those ads running on FB and I report every one as a scam.  They are showing real toy puppies which is false and misleading.  If you see an ad like that, look at the eyes.  Animated eyes don't have reflexes.  Good luck trying to get a refund.  They advertise a lifelike toy, and that's what people are getting....a cheap toy. 

Login to Me Too

Dee1472
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I ordered 2 and nothing like I thought would be. The pictures make them look so real but they don’t at all. Look like cheap little stuffed animal you can get for $5. I was giving to my grand cousins for Easter now I’m ashamed to even show them the pups. Very dissatisfied!
Login to Me Too

Chilikim
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry Dee1472! I know it really suck, actually the stuffed animal look like it worth only a few dollars not even $5, the eyes on even align, it just look off and for the prices that all of us paid for, it should be able to talk to us and look 100 times better then what we got! That advertisement is just **bleep** up everything for everybody, that work so hard for their money, during this uncharted time. They should be ashamed and be sue for what they’re doing, it’s a crime , false advertisement, just to take hard earned money of all citizens
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.