Letter of Authorisation?

Akrida79
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm very confused about my account limitations. 

PayPal ask me to confirm my identity to avoid any service interruptions. I have done all the necessary steps, but I'm stuck on the "Letter of Authorisation".

First off all, where is this template to find it? What I have to write on it? No information at all!

I was searching 2 days to find, and when I find it PayPal does not accept it...

What I have to do? No answer from no one. I cannot find a simple guide in the PayPal site to help me.

If anyone knows the answer, please let me know.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

travelncycle
New Community Member

Did you manage to find a solution with that issue ? 

I have the same problemSmiley Frustrated

Thank you !

Yorgo 

Login to Me Too

thethethe
New Community Member

go to   "profile

update "business information

add       "board member"  the LOA issuer

might be the solution

Login to Me Too

victas
New Community Member

When I click on profile, I don't have Business Information as an option. That's despite it saying I have a business account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

poikavoima
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem with our business account in PayPal. Did someone find the solution to this problem? It is curious that there is no information available on this matter, nor does anyone in PayPal answer to my requests about the problem.

An so that You know, there is no option for LoA issuer when adding more board members.

Login to Me Too

blackbillys
Contributor
Contributor

hi

do you find solution ?

Login to Me Too

Shakur1
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here! I didn't even know that I have any buissnis on PayPal, and I don't have a clue how to fill out the letter of authorization. I don't even have a business registration number and they are asking for one. Please help this suck ☹
Login to Me Too

UrbanBoy
Contributor
Contributor

i have same problem , please helpppppp

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.