Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Debbie2333
Contributor
Contributor
For such a big company to take peoples money is a disgrace! There is such a thing as Unfair Terms & Conditions Act which should be proved. PayPal should face legal prosecution as they are enriched by stealing clients money that used them in good faith. Watch Rip Off Britain BBC1 series 13 from 4th October 2021. PayPal are beyond a joke now. Revoke there license so stop them trading …
Login to Me Too

jakehiddenhills
Contributor
Contributor

Class actions have occurred despite what they say.

PayPal Sued for Freezing Customer Accounts Without ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › paypal-...

Jan 13, 2022PayPal Holdings Inc., a popular digital payment platform, violated racketeering laws by freezing customer money and refusing to provide an ...
  •  

Login to Me Too

Chicbeautyk
Contributor
Contributor
@Decebalus011 I live in Pennsylvania and I will be filing a lawsuit as well. After receiving my Tax Return to my PayPal account they permanently limited my account and holding my funds for 180 days. Ever since then I've been doing research online people have won cases against PayPal. I'm filing my case separately because I seen the class action lawsuit that won too but you would have to share that money with the parties involved.
Login to Me Too

swalford

How do I get in on the lawsuit, PayPal did the same thing to me... they say that they have security concerns but none of these concerns were a problem until after money fell in my account... why didn't they limit my account from the beginning instead of waiting... how can this be legal... what's worse is you can't hardly use eBay if you don't have PayPal... but I would like to join you if I still can...email me at <removed>

Login to Me Too

bdeyring
Contributor
Contributor

I would like in on this too.  Buyer opened a SNAD, did not return the item, then processed a charge back on a Seller Protection ELIGIBLE transaction.

PayPal rep ADMITTED that "Our only guarantee is on the return of the item. However, since they filed this with their bank. We were not able to process that."

This is a clear policy violation on the part of PayPal and they need to take accountability and reimburse me for the seized funds.

Login to Me Too

Crystal332
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. How can I get started?
Login to Me Too

Decebalus002
Contributor
Contributor

Contact me at <removed> I think you know the rest! I am unable to post any messages here as paypal admins delete my messages. We must bring this **bleep** to an end

Login to Me Too

Manch88
Contributor
Contributor
Decebal, I shot you an email. They are holding $5K of my unemployment benefits that took the state of Florida 4 months to send to me.
Login to Me Too

Itechonline
New Community Member

Paypal totally corrupted ,   made me wait 4 months for my refund from a fraudulent china company

PayPal case: PP-D-84983067 case denied.       .        I never received anything , you can't even contact this company lol. 

Bunch of evil corrupted people running the show, just like google, Facebook , WhatsApp, etc...    deleting my account from these useless thieves 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.