Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Decebalus011 

Previous lawsuits that were won against the 180 day hold led to paypal changing their user agreement to cover the loophole that was used and since then no lawsuits for that reason have been raised.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Lastly you can no longer raise a class action lawsuit against paypal as per link below.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

But if you are very rich and can afford the thousands it may cost you to lose a private action against paypal then by all means go ahead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Decebalus011 

Previous lawsuits that were won against the 180 day hold led to paypal changing their user agreement to cover the loophole that was used and since then no lawsuits for that reason have been raised.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Lastly you can no longer raise a class action lawsuit against paypal as per link below.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

But if you are very rich and can afford the thousands it may cost you to lose a private action against paypal then by all means go ahead.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry to inform you, but your informations are outdated and misleading. I have talked to a lawyer who presented me numerous cases in which the customers won, and they were even refunded a great amount of damage repairs. Please refrain in the future from posting such rude answers, since a lawsuit case does not cost thousands and is a very simple procedure. I will contact many users via PM and see PAYPAL in court for theft and unlawful ban, not to mention the loss of interest for these money and the Ponzi scheme.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Decebalus011 

🤣

Good luck with that one then.

Thanks for the laugh.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I was going to say that the link for the story on class action lawsuits has been posted many times. You can sue individually if you want though. 

Her response was factual but she wasn’t rude to you. I know you didn’t like the answer and you’re frustrated with having to wait six months for your money.

Login to Me Too

naomix00
It's obvious you work for PayPal you theif. Nobody cares what you think.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210821b
Contributor
Contributor

i have same issue.... lost 3,600usd.

so,.. only uscitizen can your  class action right?

well,,, please email me if you dont matter where i live in..

i am korean

<removed>

Login to Me Too

MiseAmhain
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue! It won't let me reply to the topic. I am hoping this reply gets somewhere that I can get in on this lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Andrea33davison
Contributor
Contributor
Im currently going through the same thing. They won't even allow me to speak with anyone. They keep sending messages hours AFTER I message them and when I don't/ can't respond in 5 minutes they end the session. I've given them copies of my SSN driver's license, marriage certificate, I changed my name in ther account to reflect my married name. Send now they are saying send my bank statement!!!! Why world i give someone that I can't even have a conversation with that information!? With ALL the images I've sent of my identity they can sell my info on the black market!!!! I even asked for them to allow me to just use the paypal account to use online but they said no in so many words. It's like they are laughing in our faces. I'm willing to sue because I REALLY need my money during this time that I'm hardly working. It's not a huge amount of money but it's mine and it's causing me allot of stress having to keep getting the run around
Login to Me Too

naomix00
Isn't it interesting that know they are becoming obsolete they've resorted to outright theft. They stole $1200 of my money. Gave me a different reasons every time and refused to do much else. Fortunately I was able to refund most back to the customer and sort it out between ourselves but they still have some. They are hammering the nails into their own coffins. I hope that whatever stocks they are using our money to gamble on keep returning them loss after loss.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.