Lanshan District Zhixin Department Store Firm

rajpar007
Contributor
Contributor

ordered smart watches and wrong order is delivered at my address, i need refund of my amount.

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

indypop
Contributor
Contributor
I've emailed the address on the black card and also took the dispute up directly with paypal - had something like this a while back and paypal gave me a full refund - the more people that complain the quicker it will get sorted. Obvious scam
Login to Me Too

Bobster18
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have also disputed ... let’s hope everyone gets there money back!
Login to Me Too

Dsweeney_86

it was called curvebe I believe but no longer valid funnily enough.

Login to Me Too

scotay1
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, ordered a hot tub at a price in hindsight was too good to be true, £20 + £5 postage that was supposed to be shipped from within the UK. I received a rubber ring doughnut...........

Quite funny really but its facebook that is allowing these scammers to advertise.

Login to Me Too

Grannypants1
Contributor
Contributor
I have just discovered after reading these that I have been scammed also
Login to Me Too

indypop
Contributor
Contributor
I've just received a full refund from paypal - and I get to keep the doughnut 👍
Login to Me Too

Bobster18
Contributor
Contributor
Yay well done you.. let’s hope we all get one
Login to Me Too

Andreaamd24
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund today too!
Login to Me Too

scotay1
Contributor
Contributor
Raised a case on Monday, refund from PP today.
Login to Me Too

Sblack74
Contributor
Contributor

Me to.  I ordered 2 hot tubs at too good to be true cost and they sent  them but entered my address wrong so they got returned to sender.  I have emailed both email address I have for them and no response.  I checked with Paypal and since when I bought them off their website it never asked me to sign into my account and I purchased as a Paypal guest there is not much Paypal can do so far since it is not on my account.  I have no resolution either and I am now out over $50 CDN.  Their website was up and running when I ordered and now it does not exist, and their Facebook page is now inactive to.  I may have to contact my Credit Card Company and see if they can do anything to help now.

This is so frustrating and angering.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.