LUEN HANG TRADING DEVELOP LIMITED

Sahara2
Contributor
Contributor

Have not received any communication from them? Don’t know if my item is on the way. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

edwina2077
New Community Member

I received notification on Monday that the item had been delivered.  However, I did not receive the item.  I went to the post office today and they were able to provide me with an address where the item was delivered.  It was delivered to an address in Huntington, NY I live in Washington, DC

The email address that is on the receipt keeps bouncing back.  I would really like the item I ordered or my money back.

Login to Me Too

Moodii32
New Community Member
This happened to me were you able to resolve this?
Login to Me Too

rheustess
New Community Member

I have received nothing from LUEN Trading, filled a claim with PayPal and PayPal was sent two different tracking numbers the first was received in a different state the other was for an item purchased for Amazon showing a weight of two pounds (shoes) not the shelving ordered from LUEN which would weight in excess of 10 lbs. Even after giving PayPal customer service they denied the claim. Based on posts I have seen from other PayPal users it is my opinion LUEN is a fraudulent company and even though PayPal says they will protect its customers from things like this they are not will to do the work required to protect PayPal users as the state.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rheustess 

@Sahara2 

@edwina2077 

Paypals 'customers' to protect are both buyers and sellers that use paypal.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The BEST thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

IF YOU NEED TO APPEAL A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER THEN.....

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tainted39
Don't feed me your BS again I canceled the payment but somehow it still went through so that's all on you guys don't tell me anything
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tainted39 

If that rude remark was directed at me then the fact you bought tat from China and can't cancel it has nothing to do with me.

I was not replying to you anyway just giving up my time to advise nice folks.

If you said what happened I may have been able to help you but nah you are on my blocked list now.

Have a nice day and byeeeeeee

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cosita2
Contributor
Contributor
Did not receive merchandise either. Cannot get in touch with them
Login to Me Too

Dineh1
Contributor
Contributor

Did not receive Pressure Washer. Still waiting. 

Login to Me Too

alka64
Contributor
Contributor

This is it for me ordering anything else thru PayPal. They do not protect their merchants. Game over!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.