LT Fashion

sallyB52
New Community Member

Purchased clothing LT Fashion I did not receive $51.63 What can I do to warn others and/or recoup charge? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@sallyB52 

I am sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue with that transaction. To report the merchant for fraud, you can visit any of the following links or take the following action:

To regain lost funds from fraudulent activity you can take any of the following action depending on your payment method:

• Dispute the payment through paypal, you can do that here
  • If you paid through your bank, you can call them and ask them to reverse the charge
  • If you paid through a card, contact the card issuer to reverse the charge

it is important that you report the merchant to protect others from the same risk. 

I hope I was able to help, please leave a kudo if I did. 

Login to Me Too

RhondaN
Contributor
Contributor

I lodged a dispute with Paypal but am very disappointed that Paypal took the word of the merchant over mine and I received NO REFUND.  Your PayPal claim (Case ID PP-D-58607951) has been denied. I am very disappointed with this decision. You only took the merchant's word for this and not all items were received. One item is the wrong size and one item is faulty. Why wasn't I asked for further input? Each time I had a look at the dispute centre, it said 'we will ask you if we need further input from you". I always thought Paypal protected my purchases but I don't now!  Paypal needs to allow more input from the purchaser.  I did not receive my full order (which took 3 months to arrive), one item is wrong size, one item has faulty seams and I get no refund?  Give me a break PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

alemra33
New Community Member

The length chart confirmed the 4x changed into a 22×24. Well that is nowhere close to that. Maybe a big. This is a waste of money I cant put on this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.