LOST PACKAGE

UlHig
New Community Member

I ordered supplies that were never delivered to me.  The Seller provided no info and had not responded to my emails.  Paypal was able to get tracking that says the purchase was delivered on Oct 31, over two weeks ago, BUT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME and you need a key to get into my mailbox. NO one else has my key.  I have no idea what happened to the package but Paypal accepts what the USPS says, even though the same Mail Carrier sent another package (from an Ebay sale) to the wrong address two days after this one.  What am I supposed to do if I have a terrible new Mail Carrier who delivers my package to the wrong place and then records it as being delivered to me.  This is exactly what happened with the other package, but that one was found in someone else'd mailbox.  This one has not shown up and could have been delivered anywhere!  How do I get Paypal to issue me a refund for something I DID NOT RECEIVE if it's my word against the USPS and their inept Carrier?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.