LOOKS LIKE ONLY GOD CAN HELP ME GET MY MONEY

kenyanbushman
Contributor
Contributor

I received a standard e mail saying my account is limited. i check resolution, i see they want me to upload my ID, and proof of adress. i do that and since it says only 2 to 3 days, i wait. 7 days latter, and my pay already sent, i can not withdraw anything. i call, machine answers. i e mail several times, no reply. i try the chat mode, it keeps me waiting for a full day glued to the computer. 10 days now, with every day trial, no avail. back to the account, it reads "submitted for reviw". so, there is no new demands, no penalty for error, nothing. just frozen account, which has my pay in it, and no action. i went to facebook, asked them to allow me withdraw the money and close my account, a machine says.... give us a private message.... and when i go to private message..."we have initiated a chat"... and you get back to square one, wait for an agent who never shows up. At this point, what does one do? if my pay was not there, i would just close the account and instruct pond5, and getty images to use a different mode to send money to me. Gosh i have never been soooooo depressed. can anyone help? maybe give me a different number to call? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kenyanbushman 

I would imagine that they just don't take a look at the info you submitted and see if it matches your account information and that's it. I reckon they do decent background check on us with various national databases and agencies and this takes time and it varies. Appears they are reviewing your case currently. Give it some more patience. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kenyanbushman
Contributor
Contributor

That is the first time i have had a good feeling. if only they can tell us in such simple terms that it is taking a little longer, i would not mind. your explanation makes sense but why dont they just post a note to that effect? Thanks anyway for resettling my senses. i will give them another week before i contact them again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.