cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISSH CO LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

LISSH CO LTD

Has anyone else had a problem with the merchandise received from this company?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: LISSH CO LTD

Yes! I ordered 3 wigs not one of them is the color or the style of which I order. They sent me garbage! Wigs I would never wear! They will not answer any emails from 3 different email address. They are a fraudulent CO. What can I do?

Hello Marielyonse,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you have not received the item you paid for, you can report this to PayPal and we will step in and investigate this for you. You will find more details here

-Donna

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am so angry at myself that I fell for this scam!  What I got was not even close to the same wig on the site!!  No response from the company through email. Has anyone gotten anywhere for a refund?  Filing a claim with BBB is great but still out the money.  Lesson learned!! ARGGGGHHHHHH

Highlighted
New Community Member

Purchased 2 hair pieces from the LunaWigs aka LISSH Co website. Took approximately 10 days to arrive which was tolerable but after waiting the pieces were NOTHING like the sample pictures shown. I am a cancer patient, bald as a cue ball with a chemo compromised immune system. The CORONA virus social distancing is in effect and all businesses in my city are shut down so a trip to the nearest beauty supply store is not an option. I thought online mail delivery would allow private shopping and be the safer choice for me to return to a semi-normal look until my own hair comes back. To say I'm dissatisfied, disappointed, annoyed etc. doesn't quite express it for me. I certainly want my money back! In addition, I've seen that others in the PayPal community as well as many on the web have had negative experiences with this company. Why are they allowed to stay as merchants without flags or warning to PayPal buyers?! Definitely added insult to injury...