LISSH CO LTD

Debra911
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else had a problem with the merchandise received from this company?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello Marielyonse,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you have not received the item you paid for, you can report this to PayPal and we will step in and investigate this for you. You will find more details here

-Donna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Marielyonse
New Community Member
Yes! I ordered 3 wigs not one of them is the color or the style of which I order. They sent me garbage! Wigs I would never wear! They will not answer any emails from 3 different email address. They are a fraudulent CO. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello Marielyonse,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you have not received the item you paid for, you can report this to PayPal and we will step in and investigate this for you. You will find more details here

-Donna

Login to Me Too

SueS2
Contributor
Contributor

If your solution is to send back and get your money, good luck!  The shipping to China is more than the dang wig and it would take months!!  Total scam!

Login to Me Too

SueS2
Contributor
Contributor

I am so angry at myself that I fell for this scam!  What I got was not even close to the same wig on the site!!  No response from the company through email. Has anyone gotten anywhere for a refund?  Filing a claim with BBB is great but still out the money.  Lesson learned!! ARGGGGHHHHHH

Login to Me Too

lcarter49
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased 2 hair pieces from the LunaWigs aka LISSH Co website. Took approximately 10 days to arrive which was tolerable but after waiting the pieces were NOTHING like the sample pictures shown. I am a cancer patient, bald as a cue ball with a chemo compromised immune system. The CORONA virus social distancing is in effect and all businesses in my city are shut down so a trip to the nearest beauty supply store is not an option. I thought online mail delivery would allow private shopping and be the safer choice for me to return to a semi-normal look until my own hair comes back. To say I'm dissatisfied, disappointed, annoyed etc. doesn't quite express it for me. I certainly want my money back! In addition, I've seen that others in the PayPal community as well as many on the web have had negative experiences with this company. Why are they allowed to stay as merchants without flags or warning to PayPal buyers?! Definitely added insult to injury...
Login to Me Too

Lisshcoltd_scam
Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems with this merchant as well. I saw a promoted post on Facebook with a link to purchase using a paypal account or directly using my credit card. I purchased a wig using my credit card on March 20, 2020 and when I tried to contact the merchant for a refund, they do not seem like a legitimate company. They have several different emails, which do not work and no contact number. I have not received my item. All the emails I have received from paypal confirming the order seem legit but I am not too sure. I tried contacting paypal for them to help me with a chargeback but they are no help either. I want my money back or the goods delivered. I honestly think this LISSH CO. LTD is a scam. You know what, I just want my money back.

Login to Me Too

MsSparks

This happened to me too and PayPal denied my request for a refund via Resolution Center. PayPal, you need to stop offering your payment platform to this company!!

Login to Me Too

Deesyb
Contributor
Contributor
I too purchased a wig from them that never arrived. I emailed them and they wanted to offer a refund minus the cost of delivery. After refusing this I added my case to PayPal resolution Center and they promise to deliver a new one. This one again didn’t arrive and now there is no way for me to get my money back as I’ve already opened and closed a case against them. They are now offering me half of the cost of the goods minus delivery. PayPal it’s time to take this company off your books as they are conning their customers knowing we can’t fight back with you always deferring to their defence. Very disappointed with you both.
Login to Me Too

Debra911
Contributor
Contributor
I also received an item from this company that was a useless piece of junk. I filed a claim with PayPal which was denied. They sided with seller. I am closing my account with PayPal because of this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.