LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Read the posts .....call and as for a supervisor

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

When did you order, the date?

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

It does not connect in this hole, it's on the left side loll

Login to Me Too

DebzG

This is the exact same problem I am having. Definitely not what we ordered. And there are never any responses to the emails I send. Its terrible. I am sad to hear that so many people have been scammed by this company/person and nothing is being done to stop them. Its ridiculous. Let me know how you go with your watch.

Login to Me Too

Azat1

I called paypal, and told them that so many people were victims of this person. I told them to google his name and see how many people have disputes about this person. They refunded my money and said they will do an investigation on him. Please do the same thing. Paypal should refund your money

Login to Me Too

dstilling1
Contributor
Contributor

I talked on the phone twice with PayPal but no way to get the refund. Maybe that's the way it is here in Italy... I highlighted to them that my trust in this payment method is now over and insisted that, at least, they go through this issue much more seriously, being clearly at international level (and for their own reputation).

I give up and take into account to move to Masterpass or equivalent alternative method.

Login to Me Too

DebzG

I am having this exact same issue but with a smart watch I purchased. Obviously this company/person is scamming a lot of innocent shoppers and something needs to be done about it.

Login to Me Too

MarcDeParis
Contributor
Contributor

We refused the delivery at post office as it doesnt fit the description of what we bought.

Paypal said to me that i shouldn't have done that and can'trefund me.

I should have accept the delivery and send it back to the seller !

What a joke, the guy didnt answer our mail but he will accept the deluvery back ... realy ?!!

I feel very bad about paypal, i should have buy with my credit card ..

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

When do you buy the watch with Paypal?

Login to Me Too

alexgrek
Contributor
Contributor

25'th of September I took refund from PayPal! 

$20 - return shipping cost and $69.99 came back to my card. Due to local currency drop - this were even bigger, than I pay, but I loose money on shipment. 

So, community, what we can do to prevent the work of this seller in future and block him, like a fraudster?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.