LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

amb239
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted to Paypal through phone on 11 sept, they told me that they would contact me in 72 hours by email, and im still waiting.

I can't believe they need so much time, because according to them "legal terms". I guess it's not quite legal when you scam people taking other product's ads and using it to ship you a 5$ plastic  watch, and if their veredict is that I have to keep it, im gonna close my Paypal account inmediately

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Call back and request a supervisor. Make sure you stress the coat of shipping the product back is more than you laid for the product and you're not going to do it. They'll offer you a partial refund, decline and push for the full refund. It will end with them saying "this isnt normally how we do it, but this one time we'll do it for you"

Login to Me Too

Paradice
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted a claim to Paypal re: these junk smart watches about three weeks ago. I got a response two days ago that This merchant was being referred to their Fraud Dept.and they would be refunding my money for the two junk smart watches he sent me and they didn’t ask mr to send back the watches to the seller .

Login to Me Too

Guerric
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same problem for me !

Login to Me Too

dstilling1
Contributor
Contributor

My order dates back 16th July 2018, to "Molyes Store", redirected to "ilovecamping.us". Item: 3 Seconds Fastest Open Automatic Hydraulic Double Layer Tent x 1

Login to Me Too

RobinH70
Contributor
Contributor

After explaining the issue of this scammer and how he probably knows and missuses the conditions and procedures paypal has in place (claimprocedure and return shipment) by delivering wrong cheap items and frustrating returnshipment with an unexisting returnaddress that is simply automaticcaly placed in paypals return procedure, me mentioning lots of people are victims and a small threat of putting this story online, I finally got someone (dutch customer service) who has actually read my full story and guided the claim department to make an unconditional decision to fully reward my claim and skip the obligation to return the goods. Hope this helps previous and new victims. Thanks to Marjan (paypal CS)

Login to Me Too

martinai

Had the same problem with a smartwatch bought on meetstore.us, opened a claim and got instructions to return the product in order to have the refund.

After reading all your experiences here in the community I decided to call paypal and explain the situation. They were very kind and in 15 minutes I had my refund.

I suggest you do the same.

Login to Me Too

Aniken12
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted PayPal for 2months every week now and still no resolution and yes the generic email they keep sending as reply, I can not do what you are telling me to do!! Just refund my money it’s not that hard I thought that’s what you guys do as an international company! This person / link / email address has been reported to you numerous of times and yet you still seem to find your clients at fault? Do something about it and help us get our money back. I know I can’t have it just “given away” I’m sure other people feel the same way. Customer service please Nd not a generic message from Tom and Harry and all their friends. One person to take on the case and resolve it, that’s wat resolution means

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Call back and request a supervisor.

Login to Me Too

Hueso3
Contributor
Contributor
I should have done my research on this seller, I purchased the following watch (photos included), instead I received a black useless paper weight. Lin <removed> return policy is that if my order is below $50.00, I would be able to get my full refund without having to return the item. I emailed the seller directly several times and not once did they reply. I contacted Paypal for help, instead, paypal is requesting that I paid the shipping and return this useless trash and that I will be refunded for a portion of what I paid. This is not right!!! I clearing received a black block that looks like a watch. The hole for the charger is too small for the charger as it doesn't fit thus, useless, paper weight.  Purchase details
Kors V3 Classic | 70% Off Today - Platinum
Total $49.99

IMG_5753.jpgIMG_5754.jpgIMG_5756.jpgIMG_5757.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.