LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

temp20180805
New Community Member

I'm having this same issue! Paypal should take actions and don't clear any of this payments!

Login to Me Too

Bluestatic
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, total scam. 

Bought item (telescope) through "Square Cube" for $59.99. Charge was attributed to LIN <removed>.

I eventually got the package but it was the wrong item - a much cheaper kids telescope that sells for around $25 online.

I've sent four emails to the address on the original order receipt and to Square Cube customer service. No reply. 

Come on PayPal...some help maybe??

Login to Me Too

islandking
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me bought a telescope through "Square Cube" for $59.99 + additional payment for faster shipping(Still took about a month for me to receive). Charge was to LIN <removed>. Probably the cheapest kiddies telescope that exists and weights about 1KG. LIN <removed> wants me to ship back the telescope by DHL or UPS ONLY! I have just escalated and want to hear what Paypal has to say.

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

Take photos ... remind PP that there are many PP Complaints against this seller for same reason.

PP needs to close this account !!!

Login to Me Too

dstilling1
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agreed. This scammer LIN <removed> exploits exactly a very weak point of PP by sending extremely cheap items (of the same category of what was bought) so that he is just sticking to the rules. There is no way to communicate with PP.  There are only automatism and automatic answers and this is exactly what the scammer knows. Nobody would pay 100 EUR or USD to send back the no-value package received to be refunded of a less value paid. In my case it was a tent paid 60 USD and received something worth 5 USD.

In a way, considering the so numerous posts about LIN <removed>, I consider PP to accomplice such fraud.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

You can call paypal and talk to an agent...

Login to Me Too

dstilling1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Arbert, I'll try even if the case is officially close (and not in my favour). I went through all your contributes but, at the end, the question is why is his account still active? Is he so good to continuously create new accounts under new names? It seems that he opens and closes websites for his fraudes (which anyway seem to be formally "correct", in the sense that he sells an item, you buy it, and he sends an item which, ohps, is wrong, what a mistake in the warehouse...).

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Ya. I agree it's crap. You would think after a couple complaints they would shut them down....guess it's about the $$. Seems like this really could be a class action suit

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

Join FB Group - We Identify Scammers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.