LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

daver22
Contributor
Contributor

It is typical scam seller. I had same experience in past with similar situation. On one Chinese site I ordered camera, paid the purchase , entered correct zip code. Btw, I always check zip codes on https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/ But did not receive the camera. After that I found information about that those seller was fake.

Login to Me Too

JanneSandin

I ordered the rear mirror with gps and display + back camera. Nothing received at all and seller is not responding. Escalated to PP and the seller has until the 18th of August to respond. The store is now offline.

Login to Me Too

Dennym1
Contributor
Contributor

@arbert wrote:

Great, so looks like I'll get the typical Paypal response too.  They always side with the buyer

In this case, I think you meant the seller.

Login to Me Too

Enocence
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed! I bought a Automatic Hydraulic Double Layer Tent - Green / 3-4 persons, but instead I got cheep onelayer one person crap. Before ordering from this site: https://ilovecamping.us/ I looked it up from aliexpress for the tent price and found that the price is the same, so I couldn´t even imagine that it must be a scam because on the website the price with discount and on aliexpress the price without discount were the same. When I finally got this tent (it took a while), then instead of hydraulic doublelayerd tent I got cheep crap. I wrote to this Lin but there were no answere, then I opened dispute on paypal, but the solution what they offer me is that I have to send this crap back with providing tracking information and paying all the costs myself! That is crazy! In the same time they don´t give me any guarantee that I will get my money back! Lin <removed> is a scammer and Paypal is a tool what he uses to scam people! I am trying to write to PP but I am getting automatic reply. That is crazy! I can´t get any justice from Paypal - the company I trusted on the firstplace! Well, if I won´t get solution what would satisfy me I will delite my account on PP and will suggest to do that to all the people I know and will never suggest this company to anyone!

Login to Me Too

augustinea

Same thing happened to me and Paypal wants to me ship the item back, a kid's play tent! Why would I want to waste more money, and I can't believe Paypal is allowing this scammer to trick so many people! 

Login to Me Too

strata28
New Community Member

Well I took a chance and bought this tent on a semi shady looking site, came up as I love camping. Paypal asked me to send the tent back to seller for my refund and after reading this page I called in. I didn't make it far into my explanation when they cut me off and said I understand and am aware of this issue and gave me a full refund. I asked if the account of the seller would be banned but my customer service representative couldn't share information. He only told me that they have ways of handling this type of issue. 

So short story, if you get scammed by this guy file a complaint and call in. Got my refund in 2 mins on the phone. 

Login to Me Too

MikeC1963
Contributor
Contributor

I have been sending PayPal proof of this scammer for weeks and the continue to take his side... Even on the website I used he states that low value merchandise does not need to be returned but he knows by asking for it back PayPal takes his side because no one in their right mind would pay $30-40 to send back something that may be worth $10-15 max... There's reports everywhere about this person and PayPal is very aware not them. To me that says they are part of the scam and are probably making lots of money off it too. Otherwise they would take up for the customer issue refunds and end their relationship with him. I'm trying to get the Federal Trade Commission involved because they must be violating some trade laws by allowing this to continue. Sorry for your lost... Keep trying! There is strength bin numbers.

Login to Me Too

endostra
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a hydraulic tent for about 70 dollars. Received some super cheap tent worth about 5 dollars. Has anyone been successful to get some money back from paypal?

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

The dont make it easy. Call paypal. Ask for a supervisor. STRESS the charge to ship the item back will cost you more than what you paid for the item......the supervisor told me "this isnt how we normally settle things, but I'll issue you a one time full refund"

Login to Me Too

endostra
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your advice, just wrote them before. If this won't work, i'll call them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.