LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

islandking
Contributor
Contributor

Whats the FB group called? I want to join the group

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

We Identify Scammers

<removed>

Login to Me Too

DnyaneshJadhav
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same issue with same product and same vendor "LIN <removed>". I feel that PAYPAL shall have stopped the payment to this vendor when it sees the complaints from consumers immediately.

I have raised a dispute with Paypal let see the outcome. Else I will approach consumer court straight away.

Login to Me Too

Pradeep1234
New Community Member

Same happened in my case. PayPal is apart of such scams of cheating customers on an assurance of buyer protection without any intention of refunding any money even after RETURNED CARGO is sent as per PayPal directions back to the seller.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Great, so looks like I'll get the typical Paypal response too.  They always side with the buyer

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

My claim is in the final stages. Got the package - it weighed 1 kg .-  the telescope I ordered was to weight 18 lbs. Go figure ..,

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out this seller is running a scam.

Besides ruling in favour of the buyers who can easily prove the scam ... they should so something with the seller. Close his account so he can no longer "rip" people off.

Login to Me Too

kew1
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a tent and received a childs play tent worth virtually nothing. I have now been told that I have to return the item to China to get a refund. This seller LIN <removed> is a scammer and paypal should stop dealing with them but I suppose as long as they are making money we don't matter.  

Login to Me Too

Moonfish
Contributor
Contributor

One would think that it does matter to  PP. 

They don't need the aggravation either and having a dishonest seller in system - only drains their resources as well.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Ya, I finally got a paypal person on the phone today (man that's a task in itself) and they could care less about stopping the seller.....My case was escalated and they want me to ship the POS back....eff that

This is my last straw with paypal--they're always for the seller and **bleep** over the buyer

Login to Me Too

S1979
Contributor
Contributor

I have same experience with same seller and PayPal. It looks like PayPal gives **bleep** about us while they earning money by transactions. As there is no any reputation tag for sellers to view if seller is trusted one, and PayPal doesn't care about it...it looks like that it is a good time to give a PayPal a permanent bye-bye.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.