LIN <removed> SCAM - need help

Cangel1
New Community Member

Hi, i got scammed by meetstore.us i purchased 2 watch kors V3 for $99.98 supposed to be a gift for my husband and for me. My credit card was already charged under the name LIN <removed>. I checked FB and all i see is that its a scam. They sent me a tracking number but i believe its faulty. Need help on how i cam dispute this please.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

dorain
New Community Member

I have seen a lot of complaint and yet paypal is not doing anything with it. Maybe we should all email Paypal CEO <removed>

This case should be resolved and have this scammer stopped!

Login to Me Too

cosva
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Ellie <removed>, VP, Global Customer Services,
I contacted the Paypal customer service by email and twice over the phone to solve ID # PP-007-190-401-647. Your refusal to recognize a known scammer who uses paypal to steal money from paypal customers is a sufficient proof to sue paypal. You have violated your own procedures and European law. Thank you for confirming that you are also a scammer !!!

Login to Me Too

I finally got my watch and it's FAKE!! Yup, it was a scam. They send some super cheap generic watch. 

Login to Me Too

Ananders
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue. PayPal has informed me that I qualify for a refund, but I must return the fake cheep watch at my expense. Why has Paypal not dissabled this sellers account by now. Its completely unacceptable that a buyer should be out of pocket for return shipping when its so blatantly clear the seller is scamming buyers by marketing a high end Kors V3 Classic smart watch and sending the cheepest rubber garbage watch that in no way resembles the purchased smart watch. So much for PayPal buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

Amym1993
New Community Member

I have disputed the items and removed my card so the seller could not charge me again. They threatened to after i canceled the item. What now?

Login to Me Too

JaninePieterse
Contributor
Contributor

I too had placed an order. I received a rubber watch. Total piece of junk that does not work or resemble what I ordered. I disputed this with Paypal and was told to return the watch I received. The address provided for return does not exist. I tried taking this up with customer care but get no reply on emails. I am unable to send a tracked item if the address is not legit. As it is returning the item costs another U$40. Which I am not willing to waste on a fake address. Its rediculous.

Login to Me Too

Ananders
Contributor
Contributor

Contact Payapal customer support via phone. I called again and the representative took care of the issue immediately. She refunded my account and told me I would not be required to pay out of pocket to return the fake item. She also unformed me that they are aware of the problem and the seller is about to loose his paypal account. I suggest you contact Paypal and request nothing less than the above stated resolution. Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.