LIMIT !!!

Darvi6
Contributor
Contributor

hi . i tried to send my money to another account through Invoice ( Request ) .once i tried it , my account has been limited !!
why?
i did this before too but no issues ! what should i do ? 
paypal want

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Darvi6,

I'm sorry to hear your account has recently been limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation. Beyond that email, we are unable to discuss any further specifics as to why that limitation was placed. 

To resolve the limitation, you can find what steps are needed in your Resolution Center

Best wishes with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Darvi6,

I'm sorry to hear your account has recently been limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation. Beyond that email, we are unable to discuss any further specifics as to why that limitation was placed. 

To resolve the limitation, you can find what steps are needed in your Resolution Center

Best wishes with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.