LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any issues with LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. ?

I ordered masks from this company, but unfortunately find that they are most likely a fraudulent company. I have requested a refund and to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Mkschubert
New Community Member
I’ve been looking for the site again too. Love them as headbands.
Login to Me Too

Jlsmithmpls
New Community Member

I think I found the site i ordered form. It is called runprinter

Login to Me Too

Mbb0921
Contributor
Contributor
M.runprinter.com
Login to Me Too

Nancydrew728
New Community Member

I also want a refund

Login to Me Too

Tdj_12
I do not recognize this draft amount from my account! Is this fraudulent?
Login to Me Too

Sarah410
Contributor
Contributor
I have had trouble in the past with orders coming from China taking two months if not more. There is no way to know that orders are coming from China until after you complete your order and then your confirmation pops up with the Chinese characters. When I saw those characters I immediately sent emails saying I wanted to cancel my order. We will see what happens - but they usually have a tactic where they go back-and-forth with emails saying “why do you want to cancel” and “is there anything we can do to convince you to not cancel” and then they take so long doing that back and forth and then all of a sudden “oops, it’s been shipped, we cannot cancel now” - And now you have to wait weeks and weeks and weeks. I have had far too many experiences with Chinese orders that the minute I saw those Chinese characters this time I got irate. There really should be a way to know where merchandise is coming from before you order. Ugh. Good luck to all of us.🤞🏼🤞🏼
Login to Me Too

Sarah410
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:

Last night I had sent several “Cancel Order” emails to LFSL and actually had a response back this morning. They did cancel my order and did refund my paypal money. So at least all that is good. I was very relieved, albeit surprised that they complied. 

Login to Me Too

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor
What email address were you using to get in touch with this company? I’ve ordered and not even received a receipt or reply email. My account was charged and money wa paid out. Still zero contact. Seems like it’s a scam at this point.
Login to Me Too

Sarah410
Contributor
Contributor

I replied to the confirmation email itself, which was:

<removed>

Then, at the bottom of that confirmation email was the distributors email, so I sent an email to them as well. That address was:

<removed>

I truly hope you have some good luck. 

Login to Me Too

shanaroberts2
Contributor
Contributor
Same here- ordered 5 masks but never got an email with order number or any way to track. Of course my account was charged July 22. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.