Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

Anyone have any issues with LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. ?

I ordered masks from this company, but unfortunately find that they are most likely a fraudulent company. I have requested a refund and to cancel the order.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

I was about done.  they had taken my money and would not respond to any email i had sent.  then 1 day short of a month I received the masks in the mail.  I love them.  My kids love them cause they are light and not heavy.  i don't have to argue about them putting them on and plan to order more.  Just know, that it takes forever for shipping and they don't answer emails.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Contributor

I would like information about my order as well or a refund
Highlighted

Does anyone know how or where to get order information from this company? Tracking# or order confirmation?

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered masks June 22nd, still have not received my order.
Highlighted
Contributor

1 day after reporting i didn't get the masks I ordered, they showed up in my mailbox! Thank goodness! I was going to wait 1 more week & if they didn't show up, report as fraud.
Highlighted
Contributor

How long did it take to receive your order?

Highlighted
Contributor

I said I ordered them June 22nd and they just arrived today. July 7th. They came from China so it takes awhile. Download the Shop app, it's by Shopify. It will give you tracking info on anything you ordered online weather it is coming by ups, usps, fedex... everything. I had tracking info for these masks in that app, but no company info so I thought it was for something else I ordered. Yours will come soon. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 6/20 and received 7/9... hang in there! Anyone remember the name of their company/ website? The masks are great and I wanted to order more!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I’ve been looking for the site again too. Love them as headbands.