LCWLKJ

eurasian59
Contributor
Contributor

I've order an item from above and has not received it. I've check the website it says delivered. They send via EMS. Still have not received it. 

The item I order is Smart Riding Luggage" 

If they say its delivered  were is the item?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Cheekypeach
New Community Member
hi. How did u find the website? I ordered a kids play tent and have not received, but can't find where I ordered it from. It's been a long time, which I expected cause I'm overseas
Login to Me Too

EvileikO
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same kids tent and i got 2 kids parachute toy 😂 after few months waiting. Seller agreed to send me my money back after i send the package back but: shipping is more expensive, they want me to fill some info so they dont pay customs (even tho i payed customs myself) and they provide another returning address that is in kanji so go figure what is what when booking shipping 🙈. Paypal is impossible to contact, no proper chat no mail no phone number.
Login to Me Too

Mharris161820
Contributor
Contributor
they did the same to me. I ordered the gazebo play pen and they sent two parachute guys. I contacted PayPal at the end of April and their date for resolution is the beginning of September...
Login to Me Too

onCAuser
Contributor
Contributor

LCWLKJ is a scam. basically the advertise one thing and send you something much cheaper in value. then when you received your item and dispute with them. paypal needs you to ship the item back which usually cost much more money than dispute amount. then buyer will just give up. the moral of the story. try avoid sellers that are not on Ebay or amazon or well known sites. understand that Paypal does NOT protect you in times like this. try to buy local, it will save you lot more time and stress.

Login to Me Too

Dusty13
New Community Member

I had the same experience. The product I received isn't worth the shipping cost to return it when I have no guarantee I will receive my original purchased product.

Login to Me Too

Jacek71
Contributor
Contributor
I'm buy items from him to and coming something different no valid of 10% ordered item just for tracking number. PayPal it's close dysput on his site because it's supporting **bleep** sellers . When I spoke with agent and ask about this conversation on community its not bothering about all buyers and answer is must no provide proof when asking.PAYPAL IT'S SUPPORTING CHINA **bleep** SELLERS
Login to Me Too

eurasian59
Contributor
Contributor
Will never use PayPal ever again. If PayPal side the seller so be it. Buyers will lose out. Ti now I have not received my item since Feb. I can kiss that away. Paypal DID NOTHING AT ALL for me to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

SunshineGal
Contributor
Contributor

I have been battling with PayPal and this company since June.  I consistently checked the resolution center to see the status of my case.  Surprise surprise! I checked today and it was closed and favored for this fraudulent, scamming company!  I'm furious!  I ordered a prototype wheelbarrow and the tracking says it was delivered and left by my mailbox.  My mailbox is out by the street where we set our garbage for pickup.  People drive by everyday and if someone leaves anything, and I mean anything, out by our mailbox they pick it up.  I'm 100% positive that's what happened because despite the fact the tracking says it was delivered, I never got it and at this point I probably won't. I'm going to post this company name wherever I can and hopefully the word will get out.  I can't believe PayPal was in their favor. I provided PayPal the same information they did with my dispute.  It's been since June that I have waited for my order.  I know I will never get it.  Paypal is going to keep the money they made from this scammer, liar, fraudulent company allowing them to rip off one of their long time customers.  Of course PayPal makes millions each and every day with fraudulent scammers like LCWLKJ.  Why care about us, the little people, when they can continue to make their millions with companys like this one? 

Login to Me Too

Jacek71
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal with complains and escalate case thats can help im winn after half year battle good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.