LCWLKJ

eurasian59
Contributor
Contributor

I've order an item from above and has not received it. I've check the website it says delivered. They send via EMS. Still have not received it. 

The item I order is Smart Riding Luggage" 

If they say its delivered  were is the item?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

7Merlin
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered three items from them. The first item was basically as described. The second item was described as a "stainless steel juicer - silver." It was pictured as a tabletop/sinktop item with a pressing handle. It looked just like one my family had when I was a child. What I received was a teabag squeezer, small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. The third item was a "7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker," what was received was a small pan with a heart-shaped imprint, approx the size to cook one egg. Nothing electric about it, not a pressure cooker, either. Now I can't get hold of them.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18
Solved

7Merlin
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered three items from them. The first item was basically as described. The second item was described as a "stainless steel juicer - silver." It was pictured as a tabletop/sinktop item with a pressing handle. It looked just like one my family had when I was a child. What I received was a teabag squeezer, small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. The third item was a "7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker," what was received was a small pan with a heart-shaped imprint, approx the size to cook one egg. Nothing electric about it, not a pressure cooker, either. Now I can't get hold of them.

Login to Me Too

eurasian59
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting for paypal to reply. As I've wrote them for help.
Login to Me Too

Wiener-Dogs2020
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting Paypal to refund you, if you received something, even if not what you ordered you are very lucky and it's not likely you will see your money again despite Paypal's assurance that shopping with them is safe. I was sent an empty envelope, I think it was from Paypal's least favourite fake seller who lines their pockets more than we buyers do which is why whenever LCWLKJ is behind a scam you wait months for Paypal to usually decide in his/her favour. Been two months waiting for my goods, I know I will never get them and Paypal will keep the money they made from allowing another fraudster to rip off one of their customers but when you make millions each and every day why care about the little people? Has anyone noticed how most the rip-off people come from one country?

Login to Me Too

Bellaisa
New Community Member
I've the same problem so i shoul send an email to who?
Login to Me Too

Poppie5
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having a problem with LCWLKJ.  I think they got a trainload of small one egg heart shape frying pans and send it out randomly.  I wonder if they understand English.  It is a bad name on PayPal.  LCWLKJ wanted me to send it back to them before they refund me.  That will cost me far more than the stuff I ordered, and I have no guarantee that they will refund my money. I am therefore disappointed in the service of PayPal.  I am using them to ensure security and safety and they deal with risky companies.

Login to Me Too

Ramonakrans
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a suitcase (electric on wheels) the td pay pall that they send it to me, but i still did bot receive anything. I want my money back. I think they are not correct.
Login to Me Too

lovedoveng

They are scammers, but Palpal dances to their tunes too

Login to Me Too

aumpf
New Community Member

The same here. I opened a case in Paypal, and they replied me that the seller send something... Seems they have a partnership...

Login to Me Too

eurasian59
Contributor
Contributor
When will this be resolved? It's been a while still nothing. I want my money back. Look like a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.