LCWLKJ is fraud

sbz
I paid for a suitcase on March 29, 2020.
My package never arrived, so I decided to open a case to resolve the issue.
Today I receive a message from paypal: We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

How is this possible?
I never receive this item and that can be proved on the post office (or what they use to send packages).
What can I do to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

gareth_matthews
Contributor
Contributor

I orderd a garden cart 19.98 usd in our money around 17.00 on 14th  of May i never received my item, i got intouch with PayPal opend a case it went on for months. The only thing i received in the post was a small set of screwdrivers something you would have in a Christmas cracker. PayPal told me that i cant have my money back as i received a parcel, what this company is doing they are advising things on facebook taking your money and sending somthing cheap and nasty to you and when you put a claim in PayPal wont give you eny money back because you have had a parcel deliverd.Where is your garented money back with PayPal no its a load of rubbish they wont pay out, this company is a scam please please don't buy from them and becarful PayPal is just as bad. Gareth <removed> is my name. 

Login to Me Too

radiopam
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook should vet the companies that they let sell through the FB app. I will never buy anything through Facebook again.
Login to Me Too

gareth_matthews
Contributor
Contributor

Hi why is this company getting away with it and allso paypal is supporting them im just going out of my mind sending emails to paypal but im not getting enywhere. Ok thats all iv lost is £17.00 but if this company LCWLKJ does it to every 5 out of 10 they are making so much money. 

Login to Me Too

radiopam
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!!! Once they knew it was fraud, PayPal should not have let any more transactions go through. They are just as responsible..Transaction Suit anybody?
Login to Me Too

DJT2
Contributor
Contributor
I too will never buy anything via Facebook again. The exact same thing has happened to me after a pair of boots ordered from Odoyalso never arrived. Paypal sided with the company who clearly fake delivery documents!!!
Login to Me Too

Misinformed
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this mob is a fraud. I’ve paid for a beach shelter for my granddaughter. Did not receive however one day my dil received 2 little plastic men with parachutes. Asked if I had sent them. No I hadn’t but have seen someone saying they received exactly that when they purchased the same product. My request to PayPal regarding it says they’ve seen the postage details therefore there is nothing I can do. Not happy Jan!
Login to Me Too

radiopam
Contributor
Contributor
That's not fair that PayPal can to this to everybody
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Misinformed 

You should open a dispute for item received but not as described and NOT non receipt

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gareth_matthews
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this company getting away with this and why is paypal doing nothing about it it makes me mad 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.