cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCWLKJ is fraud

Highlighted

LCWLKJ is fraud

I paid for a suitcase on March 29, 2020.
My package never arrived, so I decided to open a case to resolve the issue.
Today I receive a message from paypal: We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

How is this possible?
I never receive this item and that can be proved on the post office (or what they use to send packages).
What can I do to get my money back?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LCWLKJ is fraud

I orderd a garden cart 19.98 usd in our money around 17.00 on 14th  of May i never received my item, i got intouch with PayPal opend a case it went on for months. The only thing i received in the post was a small set of screwdrivers something you would have in a Christmas cracker. PayPal told me that i cant have my money back as i received a parcel, what this company is doing they are advising things on facebook taking your money and sending somthing cheap and nasty to you and when you put a claim in PayPal wont give you eny money back because you have had a parcel deliverd.Where is your garented money back with PayPal no its a load of rubbish they wont pay out, this company is a scam please please don't buy from them and becarful PayPal is just as bad. Gareth <removed> is my name.