LACK OF RESPONSE FROM PAYPAL

GDAZTTY
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a phone case from COLAPA, Inc. It seemed legitimate. I paid with PayPal, as I have many times before. This was in April. On May 5, I contacted PayPal and they said contact the merchant to give them a chance to resolve it. I did this and escalated it on May 25. Since then, PAYPAL has continued to push back the resolution date. I have tried to reach PAYPAL through their chat service and NOBODY HAS RESPONDED. An hour wait time turned into chat closed and another chat into the next day. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jucasey
New Community Member

I have a refund on my Paypal account that I have never received in my bank account. I have emailed PayPal several times and received no response. I have  always trusted PayPal but this is a joke. I can get no response from them.

Login to Me Too

Ablenko
New Community Member
I have been trying to resolve some limitations from PayPal for 3 weeks already. Still no answer. How is it even possible? No one and nothing replies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.