Kryzstore.space is this legit

IrisEastCoast
New Community Member

I was looking for kayaks and then i saw this site Kryzstore.space

they take paypal but then the info is in an Asian language.  anyone receive their tiems from here. BBB has nothing on them.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Tmandato28
New Community Member
I am having issues with it too. Seems suspicious. Let me know if you figure it out
Login to Me Too

Cbaybluecrab
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! $100 kayak is tempting.
Login to Me Too

bajdowning
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering the same. I don't believe it is legit after looking around their website; all of their social media links are dead, they are mimicking the Lifetime logo and shop (https://www.lifetime.com), their privacy policy has a fill in the blank template still in it, and their terms of service page looks like theirs terms from the website creators, and it says it is operated by Official Shop, can't find anything on them. The only thing I found was a clothing brand that doesn't seem related to them. This is all my opinion/experience but I decided not to shop with them. 

Login to Me Too

Jennyg6678
Contributor
Contributor
Well I just bought 3 kayaks. This place came up as 3 different vendors in my PayPal account. Man, I’m going to be so **bleep** if this is fraud!
Login to Me Too

Rduvall1286
New Community Member
I should have looked onto this before ordering... right after I ordered I realized this seemed fishy...i Email to cancel immediately after ordering... received an email back immediately saying this email doesn't exist! And my bank says I cant make a claim to stop the charges till tomorrow!
Login to Me Too

Klout75
New Community Member

I also went for the offer and received no confirmation email at all. I had the same text as you did and I hope we all didn't get ripped off.

Login to Me Too

Jennyg6678
Contributor
Contributor
Do we get any recourse through PayPal or our bank? I tried to dispute through PayPal but it wouldn’t let me. I’ll have to call my bank tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

DaveC55
New Community Member
Got the critical error message after processing Paypal payment. Didn't receive an email confirmation so I emailed the company and their email address is not valid. I will need to cancel payment with my bank tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

JJfury
New Community Member

They are 100% fraud! I ordered a paddle board from them this week but never received an email confirmation. Paypal listed the seller as some chick's name and they charged me more than the total at check out. Paypal indicated that the seller updated my shipping info and listed a tracking number (why did this not come from the seller??). I plugged the tracking number in and it's totally fake! It was for something that was delivered over a month ago. I contacted Paypal immediately to try and resolve it today, so we will see! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.