Kingette Drones

TimRob
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody purchased a drone from Kingette.com? you have to purchase through PayPal and it looks like a scam to me. The price is too good to be true.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

malco123
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day,

I purchased a 2020 LATEST 4K CAMERA ROTATION WATERPROOF PROFESSIONAL RC DRONE as advertised on their site.

It arrived 0n the 24/02/2021, however it was NOT what was advertised, as a Professional drone with a rotating camera on a gimbal.

The camera was a fixed camera which was slotted onto the under belly of the drone and definitely not a rotating one.

The size of the  drone as depicted on their website was much larger than the one that was sent to me. Again false misrepresentation.

I have sent an email requesting my money back and have opened a resolution case against them with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

TimRob
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Kudos, i suspected that this might have been too good to be true. Cheers, hope your dispute goes your way.

Login to Me Too

Jann6
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, the drone I got is not the same that was in the video

How can I get my money back ?

Login to Me Too

Lee1929
New Community Member

I have exactly the same issue the drone arrived on the 25th February but it has no resemblance to the drone in the add on Facebook.

The camera is a fixed unit and the drone is a small toy rather than a waterproof Drone with 4K Camera.

I should learn that when a deal looks too good to be true it probably is.

Will try and get my money back direct before approaching Paypal.

Cheers Lee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.