Kilo Health SCAM - Fraud

Megan67
Contributor
Contributor
Kilo Health has taken money out of my account for “monthly membership” of which I’ve never signed up for. Scam alerts are all over the internet for this, yet they deny my request for a refund.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Sky90
New Community Member
This happened to me too today, I have already reported it and paypal said that I authorized this payment which I didn’t. I’m surprised since so many people have already reported this as a fraud but pay pal is still not taking any actions. I would recommend contacting your bank cause that’s what I did, they would work with you better than paypal unfortunately.
Login to Me Too

Megan67
Contributor
Contributor
Weird it happen also today to you. Maybe they hit a bunch of accounts. Thanks for the suggestion of my bank, didn’t even think of that! Cheers!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Megan67 

@Sky90 

Diet products, if you took out a free trial then you may have unknowingly signed up to a subscription.

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Megan67
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the tip but I didn’t sign up for anything or a free trial for anything either. But that’s good to know.
Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for the advice about the payments.  I removed my bank account from my PayPal account and only put a credit card.  Also, I went to the payments section as advised and blocked any more payments to these scammers. Hopefully that works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.