UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Ogchik
New Community Member
  1. My husband is having same issues and am so disappointed at PayPal that they have refused to listen to their customers 
Login to Me Too

Vbelch

Why is PayPal refusing to do something about this scam/fraud transaction(s)...  I did not sign a contract with UAB Kilo .... I do not know anything about this company 😕 

Login to Me Too

Elleb1987
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone. I emailed <removed> (no spaces, @ symbol) explained the app didn’t work and was charged for it. I just got an email back 5 days later and they’ve refunded me! See attached  E5F3C888-3502-488B-AF00-32CF905D2DC3.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Sheil1211
Contributor
Contributor
Anybody out there have a problem with this company ? They are in Lithuania and their website is in Lithuanian I can’t cancel because of this and PayPal is no help at all. I’ve talk to their virtual help I’ve talk to their life hell can’t get a real person on the phone I don’t know what to do they’ve taken well over $100 from me in and I’m on a fixed income. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DWarner115
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me yesterday!  I am trying everything to tell PayPal that this is a scam and was never authorized, ugh!!

Login to Me Too

Lu269
New Community Member
Und, hattest du Erfolg? Wenn ja, wie? Bei mir wurden 66€ abgebucht.
Login to Me Too

DWarner115
Contributor
Contributor

No, I have not had any luck.  I have no idea what to do next.

Login to Me Too

Bethbsilver
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a note from PayPal that it is a legitimate charge

who are they and what have I supposedly agreed to?

Login to Me Too

BertVW
In April 16th I transferred €57,16 to this company. No idea what it is...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sheil1211 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.