Kiedson

Joelouise
Why after reading so many bad reviews are PayPal paying them they are scammers I am with PayPal because I thought they would protect us from scammers but when I put in my dispute I had photos to show what I ordered and what I got I have only heard from the company with I give you 5% then 10% the 10 now up to 50% but why should I accept that!!! the parcel I got had value $10 on the customs sticker. I paid $39.99 for product $6.99 for postage.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joelouise 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Paypal do withdraw their services from them when they get enough claims but in China its easy enough to just open up another website in another name and start over, so best avoid them in the first place. 

Which dispute did you open / did you escalate / what happened?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.