Keidson scam

Cheryld1
New Community Member

I am truly amazed that Paypal is still allowing this company to use their service! I was not aware that I wasn't among such a large group of people that used Paypal to purchase from this company. Altough Paypal agreed that I was due a full refund and Keidson (or whoever they really are) agreed to give me 100% refund, in order for me to get it I would have to spend $45 to return the pool inflatables they sent me and my shipping company told me Keidson probably wouldnt get them as their is major issues with shipping to China. I tried to negotiate again with Keidson and they agreed to 30% refund without the return so I agreed to that but never saw the refund. I have decided to look into other ways to pay for things as I thought Paypal would be more secure and helpful but as they are still doing business with Keidson after all these claims I guess they do not value us customers as much as the businesses.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.