cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keidson Scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Keidson Scam

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Keidson Scam

These people need to be stopped. We bought 4 chairs - 200.00 it took 3 months to receive all and not what we ordered. They sent me chairs I seen in Wal-mart for 14.00 each. They (keidson) told me I had to pay to send them back or would I prefer 25 % refund. Really? Come on PayPal, stop them. Your claim to protect people, remember? Please don’t let them get away with this. All you have to do to protect everybody is have a denied payment to these people on your database. This shuts them down, protects you business and the people who use it.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal know about them but still let them sell through PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a Typewriter Style Mechanical Wired & Wireless Keyboard on July 23 for $69.98. What I received was nothing like the advertisement showed. I received a poorly made keyboard extremely cheap. This is a scam and PayPal should close their account and reimbursed everyone. It seems that I am not the only one who got scammed
Highlighted
New Community Member

The first photo is what I got for $65.00. The second photo is what was advertised. Now their website is gone and they have not offered a resolution to their fraudulent advertisement. I turned them over to PayPal this morning.

IMG_2434.JPEGAdvertised Keyboard.jpg

Highlighted

I had the exact same thing happen!  Same keyboard.

Now their site, onestuff.store is not even active.

Total scam.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Ordered a musical instrument. They sent photo with confirmation. Got a children's you! Won't make good: want to knock 15% off purchase price ($97.98) for $10 you. Insulting customer service.
Highlighted
New Community Member

$10 toy
Highlighted
Contributor

In fairness, I ordered mine August 5, I just haven't received anything since then (message or product).

I have however reached out to the seller and hope to receive an update and will update folks after that. If time goes by and I get no response, I'll update this thread.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is what we ordered -- https://www.oscocot.com/products/royal-belgian-coffee-pot-collectors-edition.

This is what was delivered. 

This is what I got.This is what I got.

I'm attempting to communicate with them to correct this problem.