Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

blabbey

Same thing happened to me!  PayPal should ban them and refund all $$$ and then go after them to reclaim it.

Login to Me Too

I've just received my tiny "firepit" today. Totally scammed. I would not have paid for this had the site been honest about the size for the price.
Login to Me Too

Snapdragon64
Contributor
Contributor
Has anybody else reported this to the police or "ActionFraud" ? These people are criminals, they are committing fraud (at least!) Surely if enough people complain officially... something would have to be done.....(?) I have reported my own case to ActionFraud and mentioned PayPal's involvement in it too. I cannot afford to lose £55 for nothing, why should these **bleep** be allowed to get away with this. Everybody needs to push for justice!
Login to Me Too

Deeeed
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I totally agree, they should not be allowed to get away with this - I will be reporting it to Action fraud today.

Login to Me Too

EJayF
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is now asking me to report the fraud before they will resolve the case. Is this happening to anyone else?
Login to Me Too

EJayF
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is now asking me to report the fraud to the police before they will resolve the case. Is this happening to anyone else?
Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor
EjayF - YES file with the FBI - I went to the site www .ic3.gov and filed an Internet Crime Complaint, PRINT it immediately - scan and upload to PayPal.  Then you will get your money back - I got mine!!!!
<removed>
<removed>
<removed>
<removed>
Login to Me Too

Stix1969

I ordered the same Pumpkin as a gift... a 2 dollar plastic piece of crap came in the mail.  They won't refund and I used PayPal for protection and from what I am reading that may not work either.  Very disappointing PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

Dinoracer

I to was scammed by the animated singing pumpkin projection. This is what I am being told to do in order to get a refund. If paypal knows that  these guys are a scam, why do they continue to accept money. I have been a customer of PAYPAL for over 25 years and I will most likely be closing my account.

This is what paypal wants me to do, if I don't then they will side with keidson. I should not have to jump through hoops to get this settled.  This is totally unacceptable !!

To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.

Examples of such agencies could include:

• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
  • Your state's Consumer Protection office
  • Your state police
  • A Federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
  • A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request

Filing a report with a law enforcement agency or government organization

• Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organization (either in person or online) to report the issue
  • Report specific details regarding the item you received
  • You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organization and provide it to PayPal
  • The report must contain the following information: It should be on the agency's or organization's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
    • It should clearly explain the details of your issue
    • It must include the agency's or organization's contact information

Any documents you provide may also be supplied to the seller.

Login to Me Too

Arnie21
New Community Member
Iv just realised its a scam! A website called Plout (plouting.com) advertised on Facebook. I ordered a fire pit, the pics and reviews looked fine so I ordered it. When I checked my Paypal it said I’d paid Keidson. Iv since found the firepit online for minimum £300! They are using the real companies pictures/videos and reviews! Got a feeling I’ll never get the firepit!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.