Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

sidxus
Contributor
Contributor

Taken 3 months of back and forth but I've got a full refund, and tracked return fee's refunded as well.

keep persistent and use the chat window, they don't reply immediately but when they do, ask all the key questions and get the dispute moving. also link to the group to show its a scam

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

WELL DONE SIDXUS!!!!  IT CAN BE DONE - be persistent folks!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I called and had my case reopened.  I dealt with some really nice people that were very helpful!  I sent them all of the information they required and I got a response saying they found the complaint in my favour!!  I have a renewed faith in PayPal...I just had to speak to the right people😊.  I took your        adviceand never gave up...I hope everyone else does the same!  Keidson are nothing but crooks

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

When the case was found in my favour, I never had to deal with Keidson again.  PayPal told me the product never had to be sent back and it could be thrown away.  Call and speak to someone or open your chat and ask questions..they will help you.

Login to Me Too

dscheeringa
Contributor
Contributor

I am another victom from these scammers. The product I received was the size of an ash tray ans was to be a large firepot. No help from Paypal. but will be followiing up. If I get no satisaction will close my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Elsa1999
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly my situation!
Login to Me Too

masamlu
Contributor
Contributor

Agree with everyone on here stay persistent on PayPal and if you can get away with not having to post it back all the better. I was running out of time so was a risk they would close the case unless I updated tracking information and Paypal were adamant that I needed to post it back to get my refund. A couple of tips. 1 Make sure you pay for tracked and signed. 2 Make sure you reclaim your postage from Paypal. They don't make a lot of noise about it but you can reclaim up to £15.00 and they pay that straight away once you've updated the information. Apart from anything else it at least hits Paypal in the pocket. 3. In my case purchase price was around £48 and Royal Mail includes up to £50 insurance so in the event that they pull a fast one and "don't receive" it then you are covered by that. In my case the package was actually successfully delivered to the China address and have refund.

All in all a nightmare though as takes hours of your time so other thing I do when I see advertisements for the same product in Instagram or FB under different advertiser names (pretty much a new one every day) is post comments. They are full of positive comments from fake FB Profiles and have noticed in a few cases that my warning comment gets removed. Assume it is FB doing this as they don't like people saying negative things about their advertisers. Tells you all you need to know about the morality of this company and Paypal aren't much better. Clearly there is an obvious reason why Paypal continue to let them use this service as for every one like us who fights ot the bitter end there are the poor unfortunates who just put it down to bad experience. So Keidson still wins and Paypal still wins.

Login to Me Too

JacobJW86
Contributor
Contributor

Keidson got me too. I fell for the Solo Bonfire. I went back and forth with him offering a 30% then 40% discount. I said I wouldn't pay to ship back something I did not order. I escalated to PayPal and they told me to ship it back!!! Why would they take his side? Also, the address he gave them was all in Chinese characters. I have no idea how to ship it back. There was no way to respond. I can't imagine how much it costs to ship this thing back that I did not order. Since I couldn't respond, I "entered the tracking info" as I have no idea how to ship this. Then I tried to reach out to PayPal customer service... still waiting for a human to respond. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm hoping to get a person... a real person, to look into this. Then maybe we can all get refunded.

Login to Me Too

dscheeringa
Contributor
Contributor

Keidson came back also with a 30%. All I indicated was that the item shipped was 1/4 the size of the item ordered so the reduction in price should be accordingly. I am waiting for paypal response now. They indicated an agent was to contact me. I'm not holdingmy breath...  I have submitted photos of what I  expected I had ordered and photos of what I received to paypal.

Thanks for the feed back and cheers..

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

Don’t ship it back until you actually speak to someone from PayPal.  My initial response from them was to ship it back as well. Unfortunately I did and it cost me $62.  Keep calling until you are able to speak to a PayPal representative.  Make sure you go to the website and complete the form they tell you to.  Download it and send it to them.  They even reopened my case when I called and said  I didn’t have to send it back and could just throw it out.  Unfortunately I had already sent it.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.