Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

kalel28602
Contributor
Contributor
I was shown an add for a Audio Technica Turntable and received a Bluetooth speaker (a paperweight really). When I contacted Keidson they offered to refund half my money to forget the whole thing. When I escalated PayPal denied because Keidson provided a tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Jembe
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the following email in a response from paypal: <removed>

Just google it and get your answer. We see the baidu profile of this scammer. Based in china, thinks he's invincible and out of reach!

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

My claim was denied in favor of Keidson, by PayPal.  FOr a few days afterward, I couldn't open a new dispute, but was finally ably able to submit another claim on the same transaction.

I encourage you all to do the same.

Paul

Login to Me Too

Jembe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @phands ,

Has anything changed with your new claim?

Login to Me Too

tetsago

I ordered a limited edition highly detailed model kit for $120. It was through a fake website, keidson was the one behind it.  They sent me packages from a lego set, not even the whole set, just one of the bags from the set.  Retails for like $5.  Reported the dispute, they wouldn't resolve.  Escalated to paypal, paypal said to get a refund I had to ship the item back to Keidson.  I spent another $70 on international shipping to send it back.  Now Keidson is refusing to even accept the return package, I'm out almost double what I originally paid following paypal's conflict resolution, and still no refund.

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

Did you call PayPal and speak to a real person?  It takes awhile to get through sometimes..but I have gone that route and I am hoping it helps to resolve my case .

Login to Me Too

NannaCas
Contributor
Contributor

I WON!!! I filed a dispute, Keison said return the product and we'll refund you.

Rang PayPal told them it's not right me paying return postage for an item that was completely different to what I expected or ordered. 

Within 5 minutes they told me the case is in my favour. I will receive a refund within 5 days.

Apparently there has been alot of complaints about Keison.

Good luck to you all and I hope you all receive the refund you deserve. 

Login to Me Too

BeejATX
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you NannaCas - everyone needs to keep up the PRESSURE on PayPal!!!!  These scammers should not be allowed to win and keep our hard earned monies!!!

Login to Me Too

m5hpw
Contributor
Contributor

I am another victim of this fraudulent seller! PayPal need to take action and refund all monies paid over to them, this is ridiculous. They (keidson) advertise a product using information from the "real product" website and then send you some cheap knock-off that is nothing like the product you ordered. PayPal want you to return to the sender at your expense, but keidson provide an incorrect postal address that the postal service will not accept! Where is the PayPal protection??

Login to Me Too

masamlu
Contributor
Contributor

I'm afraid I'm another! Ordered a "Bonfire" and since found out that were using photos and descriptions of a genuine product called "SoloStove". What I actually received was something more like an ashtray. Similar experience to everyone else with a different offer every day to give me partial refund and forget the whole thing etc , clearly with the hope that I will just get fed up and give up or else the Paypal dispute will time out on you. I even accepted an 80% offer at one stage just to be able to get on with my life but they then change it to 40%.  At that stage escalated to Paypal for full refund.

Now my problem is this, I have been offered "full refund" but apparently it is conditional on me paying for return postage to some dodgy and confusing looking address in China and they will refund me when they receive the goods. Firstly I don't see why I should have to pay to return counterfeit goods to these fraudsters. Secondly it sounds like throwing good money after bad as I have no faith that they will receive the parcel (or at least admit to it) and therefore won't get my refund

I have tried to contact Paypal and advise them that I'll only send back if Keidson provide me with the pre-paid return label but to rub it all in Paypal will not respond to any of my messages for assistance. So in a bit of a quandary really...  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.