Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Deeeed
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, good to hear you got a good result!

I ordered the same item - they have asked me to return the item for a refund.  Was this the case with you? did you return the item? as the post office, does not take parcels written in Chinese and it will cost more than its worth to return by tracked delivery.

Login to Me Too

Jude99
Contributor
Contributor
No, I received all of my money and got to keep the item
Login to Me Too

Elsa1999
Contributor
Contributor
I am disputing that bonfire for 59.17 myself. Cannot shop to Chinese address. They want me to send a tracking number or they will close dispute out. Im upset
Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

My case was closed and I just spoke to PayPal and it was reopened.  Fingers crossed something gets done about this unethical company!!

Login to Me Too

roseandthorn
I ordered a red Dutch oven... 86 dollars for the wrong product... what arrived was a red tin 6”” pit with lid...! I’m appalled and something simply must be done!
Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
Just had my PayPal case denied for a second time. They will hear from me later, but for now I have contacted the ACCC in Australia for the purchase dispute and the way PayPal have conducted themselves through this dispute. Once again sided with a seller who sends a fraudulent return address and now my case cancelled due to the item not being returned or destroyed. It’s packaged sitting next to me ready to send to the correct address, which will never be provided as this is happening a lot.
Login to Me Too

pruesener
Contributor
Contributor

It is pretty obvious at  this point that paypal systematically supports this seller. They know about the issue. I also went through better business bureau, but they straight up lie to them about communication that was sent. I have no idea who at paypal would take the risk of going in cahoots with a scamer, but there is an entire support chain with several people - I reply to their many requests for evidence and then my case is miraculously closed for "not responding" although I took the time to file an internet crime report and uploaded it.  Should have filed that report against paypal and not the seller. I think paypals crime is the bigger one.

Login to Me Too

Rebby-
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting to hear back from PayPal as they instructed as well.  I decided to go have a look at the file and found out that it has been closed in Keidson’s favor as well because they were waiting for my reply???????????   I personally called and spoke to someone who told me to keep an eye on my emails.  I did just that and never received anything from PayPal.  I even sent the package back to the address that PayPal provided me!!  So not only did I loose $200.00 Canadian dollars on a purchase...I sent the garbage back to an address they gave me which cost me another $60.00 Canadian.  I am so not impressed !!!  I will be calling someone again today...I am not done with this!  PayPal should be ashamed of themselves for dealing with a company that continues to commit fraud...totally unacceptable and disgusting!!

Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
This has got to be the most frustrating thing I have done in a very long time, but I believe I have received a refund.(I will believe it when the cash is in my account) The last person I dealt with at PayPal was very reasonable, especially as I would not have been pleasant to deal with, lol, after being on the line to one PayPal assistant for 45min and being hung up on while on hold. I went in to bat for all that have been scammed, how far that goes I have no idea, but she said she would be looking into this seller after mentioning this whole forum, and everything else on the internet regarding this Keidson scam. When dealing with them please don’t give in, it is frustrating but be persistent. The return address is fake, my item came from the Netherlands with a Dutch return address, and the return address provided is Chinese and doesn’t exist. The mobile phone number does not ring. Please use this as an argument and don’t return items to Keidson as it will never arrive and you will not get a refund.
Login to Me Too

GarySchell
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, I foolishly bought something off Facebook and paid with my PayPal credit . Ordered a computer and received a ring. They had a very nice add with pictures and everything. Filed a not as described dispute, sent pictures of sale. There web site went error 404 and couldn’t get ahold of vender, filled out a IC3 report and PayPal said I didn’t send enough information in time. My friend bought the same item, received the same ring and was credited right away with NO paperwork. I even applied for reconsideration mane was denied. This is not right. I will never buy anything I see advertising on Facebook but really don’t know what I did wrong. Feeling **bleep** over 🙁
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.